Search Advertising (PPC)
Get your brand in front of an audience that is looking to make a purchase with Pay-Per-Click & AdWords Search Campaign Management!
Showing at the top of search result pages increases your odds of being chosen over your competitors. Amplified Digital is a Premier Google Partner and Bing and Yahoo Accredited Professional. Our team researches the most relevant keywords that apply to your brand, products and services, and monitors these keywords to optimize your search performance. Through this constant research and campaign optimization, we capitalize on the areas of growth to raise your ROI through generating website traffic, phone calls, and lead conversions.
Benefits of Pay Per Click
- PPC is a cornerstone to a successful marketing strategy – its campaign data helps plan and inform all other marketing
- Gain a competitive advantage & drive market share growth
- Measure based on conversions (e.g. lead generations, sales, phone calls) down to the ad and keyword level, so that you know exactly what is working
- Encourage repeat business & build a new customer base
- Drive engagement and traffic to your website
- Amplified Ag’s search team evaluates keywords based on their relevance, competition, and budget
- Target the most relevant searchers, at the most affordable bid costs
REQUEST YOUR FREE DIGITAL MARKETING OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS TODAY!
Keyword targeting allows advertisers to target searchers in specific parts of the conversion cycle who are ready to purchase
Unlike radio or TV advertising, PPC can target users in many geographic areas, including as small as a 1 mile radius of your location
Advertising is not sold in flat rates, but in an auction system. Advertisers bid against each other and only pay when a click occurs
As searchers use more devices, PPC allows advertisers to cater customized messages to users on different devices
PPC is a pay-as-you-go model, meaning budgets can be started and stopped at any time, based on what works for your business
Day parting allows advertisers to adjust bids, pause ads, or show extensions such as phone numbers within specific time frames
Find your competitive advantage!
We’ve been building brands and telling stories since 1867.