Position at Amplified Digital – St. Louis Office
Position Summary: As a Campaign Coordinator, you will partner with our Campaign Strategists and Sales Teams to execute digital media marketing plans and strategies. You will manage and contribute to projects and proposals, and support the campaigns through successful implementation.
Core responsibilities for this role include initial consultation and requirements analysis with Strategists and/or Sales Team members; preparing a pre-sale analysis of client’s digital brand presence; contributing to campaign proposals, as well as managing the communications and work flow during campaign execution.
- Learn/Develop a strong understanding of Amplified Digital’s product offerings; including the ability to identify the proper media mix to reach specific client goals.
- Contribute to project plans and presentations for clients.
- Facilitate “call behinds” and “welcome emails” to assist Campaign Strategists and Sales Team members in gathering necessary components, such as artwork, necessary logins, and other elements to launch client campaigns.
- Work directly with clients as needed to facilitate the communications on proofing and approval on campaign creative, social media proofs, website proofs and any other correspondences necessary regarding the launch of or maintenance of a campaign.
- Consult with creative teams on campaign elements, including requesting campaign creative and spec ads on behalf of the Sales Team members.
- Manage project and campaign fulfillment with Sales Team members, Strategists, Creative Designers, Client Services, marketing and both internal and external vendors/partners to facilitate campaigns.
- Manage client expectations and team communication flow as they relate to campaign/project requirements, design, development and delivery.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 Year College Degree, preferably in related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and (client-facing) verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Ability to prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time
- Ability to handle changing priorities and requests from multiple team members
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Detail oriented and organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
[fusion_button link=”https://jobs.jobvite.com/lee/job/oOqh6fwl/apply” text_transform=”” title=”” target=”_blank” link_attributes=”” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”default” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]Apply Online[/fusion_button]