Position at Amplified Digital – St. Louis Office
Position Summary: As Billing/Account Coordinator, you will have exceptional customer service skills as you are client facing. You will partner with our Digital Marketing Managers, Strategy, and Client Services Teams to assist in gathering payment information & processing billing. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, being detail-oriented and having the ability to adapt and maintain professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The Coordinator should be extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, and able to handle numerous responsibilities and projects at once. The Coordinator should also possess excellent written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-starting and ambitious!
You’d make a great Billing/Account Coordinator if you:
- Are a team player and a problem solver
- Are Able To Meet Deadlines & Posses Adaptability
- Consider yourself proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can manage multiple projects/clients at the same time
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Are comfortable & confident in answering and/or resolving client inquiries.
- Are someone who is ready to jump in and be hands-on
- Manage initial campaign workflow and kickoff with ad processing, billing, and ad trafficking
- Write Credit/Debits as needed
- Responsible for administrating & creating all new accounts
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 Year College Degree, preferably in billing and coding, financial
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and (client-facing) verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Ability to prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle changing priorities and requests from multiple team members
- Self-starter, detail oriented and organized
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including vacation hours, medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation, personal & sick time.
[fusion_button link=”https://jobs.jobvite.com/lee/job/owO48fwg” text_transform=”” title=”” target=”_blank” link_attributes=”” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”default” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]Apply Online[/fusion_button]